CIPE Home Researchers ×06Family Members

×06Family Members

The dependents (spouse and children) of a person with a Professor visa or Cultural Activities visa are able to live in Japan with Dependent visas.

Bringing Your Family Members to Japan

I. If you bring your family to Japan with a dependent visa to stay in Japan mo...(Read more)

Pregnancy and Childbirth

In Japan, there are various services to protect mothers and their children, an...(Read more)

If a Child Is Born

If a child is born in Japan, you must complete the following procedures. 1, B...(Read more)

Nurseries, Schools, etc.

Nurseries are facilities that take care of children from birth until they ente...(Read more)