CIPE Home Researchers On-Campus Facilities, etc Offices and Services

Offices and Services

Table of Offices and Services concerning International Researchers
Description of services Office Section/person in charge Phone no.(ext.)
Assistance with procedures for CoE acquisition, procedures required immediately after arriving in Japan. CIPE International researcher support staff 5736
Overseas business trips, certificate of overseas travel Student Services Office International Planning Section 5084
Welfare facilities (Hamami House, Sugadaira Seminar House, etc.) Student Services Office Extracurricular Activities and Welfare Section 5085
International House, student dormitory(Goshi Ryo) Student Services Office Student Dormitory Section 5083
Employment-related matters, certificate of employment Personnel and Labor Affairs Office Personnel Section 5022,5021
Salary, Mutual Aid Association insurance, procedures concerning income tax and tax treaties Personnel and Labor Affairs Office Payroll and Mutual Aid Section 5889
Domestic business trips, health checkups, worker's accident compensation insurance, Personnel Clubhouse Personnel and Labor Affairs Office Staff Welfare Section 5024,5023
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science(JSPS) hosting, etc. Research Promotion Office Research Promotion Section 5018,5017
Bicycle registration Financial & Accounting Office Property Management Section 5038
Settlement of travel expenses, rewards Financial & Accounting Office Travel Expenses and Reward Section 2053,5041
Staff ID issuing General Affairs Office General Affairs Section 5862


  1. Only Japanese is spoken at offices other than support staff for international researchers, CIPE and the International Planning Section in general.
  2. When making a call from outside, please dial the extension after dialing 042-443.

Created: March 30, 2010 / Last modified:February 19, 2015