CIPE Home Researchers Before Coming to Japan

Before Coming to Japan

Credit Cards

Although non-Japanese (excluding permanent resident foreigner) cannot make a c...(Read more)

Hotels / Shared Apartments / House Share

Please consult your host faculty concerning accommodation immediately after yo...(Read more)

Overseas Travel Accident Insurance

Non-Japanese citizen who plan to stay in Japan for less than three months are ...(Read more)

International Driver's License

If you will drive a car in Japan, it is recommended that you acquire an intern...(Read more)

Tax Convention

If a resident of a country where has signed a tax convention with Japan receiv...(Read more)

Accompanying Family Members

While international researchers stay in Japan with a Professor or Cultural Act...(Read more)

Visa and Visa Status

Visa and Visa Status To enter Japan, a visa is not necessary in general if yo...(Read more)