Future Students
IEC Home Future Students Science without Borders SwoB Insurance Policy

Insurance Policy


UEC has a special insurance policy (Remittance about 26000 Japanese Yen*) for your living protection. (The price reference is made at the time of April 2014. The price may vary in every year.)

Medical Care

National Health Insurance is required for all international students who live in Japan for three months or longer. This insurance covers about the 70% of the medical expenses.

For more detail, See "Health Insurance and Other Individual Insurance".

Created: May 23, 2014 / Last Modified: December 1, 2014