Invitation to CHOFU Lions Club International Exchange Party
This event was held.
CHOFU Lions Club international exchange party is promoted at Chofu Creston Hotel for those who are interested in volunteer activities and want to talk with Lions Club members.
(Flyer PDF 1.8MB)
*CHOFU Lions Club is a local organization which covers a wide range of volunteer activities and support activities in Chofu area.
- December 14 (Wed), 2016
- 5:30pm-8:30pm (Gathering time : 17:30 at UEC or 18:00 at JINDAIJI)
- JINDAIJI-Temple ( http://www.jindaiji.or.jp/ )
- SOBA (buckwheat noodle) handmaking, JINDAIJI night tour (including Goma Fire Ritual) and Party with Lions Club at traditional SOBA restaurant.
- 50 international students only
- FREE (*SOBA dinner will be served.)
- Dress code
- Warm clothes and walking shoes.
- First come, first served.
- Application period
- from November 16 (Wed) to November 30 (Wed)
*NOT recommend to the student who have SOBA (buckwheat) allergy.
*If you like pork-free or meat-free, let us know when applying.
*The first time applicants have a priority. The students who have attended the party before can enroll but might give up the second time to join.
*Applicants would be expected to introduce your culture such as your own country's song, dance and so on with your friends.
*Applicants who come from different parts of the world will be welcomed.
*If we have too many applicants from ONE country, we would limit the number.
Created: November 11, 2016 / Last modified:November 11, 2016