Current Students
CIPE Home Current Students Everyday Life Part-Time Work and Work Permission

Part-Time Work and Work Permission

If you work part time, you must apply for Permission to Engage in Activity Other Than That Permitted at the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau. Part-time work is permitted in cases that meet the conditions listed below. Note, however, that international students will only be given permission if it is thought that the part-time work in which they plan to engage will not obstruct their original objective as international students.

*Fukushinsho is no longer needed since July 2010.

Created: March 29, 2010 / Last modified: November 19, 2012