Current Students
CIPE Home Current Students Campus Life Instant Navigation

Instant Navigation

If you ever encounter situations in which you do not know what to do during your time at UEC, please refer to this table.

Example Service Counter
  • Problems to do with everyday living
  • Consultation on interpersonal relationships
  • If you are a victim of harassment
  • Consultation concerning employment; if you want to see employment information/advertisements
  • Questions about classes (class curriculum, etc.) or classrooms
  • If you cannot take a test or examination due to an unforeseen circumstance, or if public transportation is out of service
  • Graduate Academic Administration Section
  • If you want to use the library
  • If you want to purchase a student commuter pass
  • If you want to travel with student discounts (100 km or more one way on JR)
  • If you have lost something or have become involved in an accident on campus
  • If you want to commute to/from school by bicycle, car, or motorcycle
  • Student Services Section
  • If you need advice about international student dormitories
  • If you have questions about tuition payment
  • If you want to apply for tuition exemption, deferred payment, or installment payment
  • If you would like to inquire about an international student scholarship
  • If you are not feeling well, If you are injured
  • If you become injured on campus, during extracurricular activities, or during your commute to/from school (student education/research accident insurance [gakken-sai])
  • If you injure someone or damage someone’s property on campus, during extracurricular activities, or during your commute to/from school (supplementary liability insurance [supplementary program of gakken-sai])
  • If you would like to know about authorized university clubs
  • If you would like to rent university equipment
  • If you would like to use sports facilities or facilities related to extracurricular activities
  • If you would like to use off-campus lodging facilities (student welfare facilities, etc.)
  • Consultation concerning (club) training camps, events, and venues for activities
  • If you would like to hang a poster, put up a sign, or conduct promotional activities
  • Consultation concerning study abroad or International House
  • If you would like to know if classes are cancelled or to see other university announcements
  • If you would like information on apartments and part-time work

Created: March 29, 2010 / Last modified: November 19, 2012