IEC Home Researchers Before Coming to Japan Hotels / Shared Apartments / House Share

Hotels / Shared Apartments / House Share

Please consult your host faculty concerning accommodation immediately after your arrival in Japan. Some of new international researchers may look for a place to live while staying at a hotel near UEC such as:



Shared Apartments/House Share

Since some of shared apartments or house shares can be rented for a short or mid-term, international researchers may stay at these types of accommodation until they find a place to live for a long-term.


Stay at UEC Personnel Clubhouse

Your host faculty may reserve the Personnel Clubhouse on the UEC campus for your short-term accommodation. For more information, please see “University Accommodation”.

For the information of accommodation for a long-term stay, please see "University Accommodation" or "Housing".

Created: December 13, 2017 / Last modified:December 13, 2017