JAPANESE LANGUAGE COURSE for Postgraduate Students Fall Semester in Year 2016
This registration has been closed.
- October 3(Mon.) - October 7(Fri.)
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Room 210, Building E2
- Graduate Students, Research Students
We will inform at the notice board located on the 2nd floor, Building E2 if there are any changes of above information.
- Register for the course first and take a placement test.
- After your class is decided, you will get an approval form for joining the course. Ask your research supervisors to sign the form which allows you to attend the Japanese language class regularly.
- Submit the form to your Japanese class teacher.
If your spouse would like to join the course...
Register for the course and take the placement first during the period above. Only if there is a place to join, he (she) will be able to join the course.
The classes will start on October 11 (Tue.)
Prof. Yuko KASAHARA
Office: Room 215, Building E2
Created: August 30, 2016 / Last modified:August 30, 2016